Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sunday Best "Fueled By Jesus & Coffee"


I am so excited to share my first post on my new blog! So I actually wore this outfit earlier this month to church and so many people stopped me to tell me that they loved the outfit. Especially the t-shirt! I love taking a simple outfit and making it come alive with accessories. I got my complete outfit as steal at Abby & Grace, Express, Just Fab and New York & Co. 

Service was awesome, Bishop T.D. Jake's daughter Sarah Jakes was the guest speaker. Wow, she is amazing, that was the second time that I've witness her speaking. She is truly from humble upbringings. I've learned that I am not my mistakes, they do not define who I am. Great word Miss Jakes!
If your ever in the South Florida area check out my church The Faith Center (check it out). 


Miss Diva

Outfit Details
T-Shirt: Abby & Grace (get it here)
Skirt: Express (get it here)
Shoes: Just Fab **Got it FREE** (similar-get it here)
Belt: The Limited (get it here)
Watch : Michael Kors (get it here)
Accessories: New York & Co (get it here)

By the way I must share with you my good friend Chrissy she came down from Fort Myers for service. It was great seeing her!



No comments:

Post a Comment