Monday, May 4, 2015

A Simple Party Look


Hey dolls! Here is another post showcasing my makeup and outfit selections. I was invited to a birthday party recently. I wanted to really play up my face because my outfit was very simple. I also played up my outfit with accessories. I loved how the MAC lipstick and NYC lipgloss made my lips look so kissable. The eye shadow gave a sexy and sultry light smoky look for the evening.

Makeup Details
Face: NYX Matte Foundation
Lips: MAC Cotton Candy Matte Lipstick
NYC Clear Lip Gloss
Powder: Mary Kay Loose Powder
Eye Shadow: Ulta Blue Eye Shadow Set
Mascara: Julep Midnight Mascara
Brow: Elf Brow Set

Accessories: New York & Company
Watch: Michael Kors


Top: Dots Sheer Whit Top
Bottom: Vigoss Jeans
Shoes: JustFab 
Accessories: NY&CO
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment