Sunday, May 17, 2015

Empowered With A Touch Of Pink


I wore this outfit for a themed looked for my church's Empowerment Conference. The Express pink shirt I've had for a long time over 5 years I must say and it's held up. You can say I truly got my money worth with this item. I paired it with my recently purchase Vigoss USA jeans, which hugs my curves and it's not tight. There is still room to let your body breathe, lol.









Top: Express {OLD} (Similar)
Bottom: Vigoss (Here)
ShoesLiz Claiborne (HERE
Accessories: Glasses (HereWatch (Michael Kor's) Bracelet (Express) Necklace (The Limited)


I had an awesome time at the Empowerment Day event at The Faith Center. Vicki Yohe talked about her marriage and what she endured and in the end of it God gave her peace. I understand exactly what she is going through however I am on my journey to finding my own peace at the end of my marriage. 

Everyone knows that I love Tasha Cobbs she is an awesome Gospel artist and wonderful speaker. She is a woman of God that I aspire to be, I am on my journey ya'll. She captures me with her voice and her passion for loving Christ. She gave us 5 Tips To A Successful Life Following Christ (Which I will share with you guys soon.)

Check out her video


tasha Cobbs shared an incredible testimony today. Suffering from depression and dark days, God delivered her! Her new single "Jesus Saves" debuted at #1. But God... What He did for her, He can do for you. #WEempowerU #JesusSaves #TashaCobbs
Posted by The Faith Center on Saturday, May 16, 2015


Pssst, finally I was a stage/ raffle girl at the event. I assisted with giving one lucky women in the audience a Michael Kor's watch. The woman that won I actually gave her the raffle ticket at the door. Amazing, that's how I am blessed to be a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment